#Timeline

                                                               

My Beautiful Life ~~~

  I was born to Mr. Sangay Rinzin from Samdrup Jongkhar and Mrs. Rinzin Dema from Trashigang            
                 My hearts 💘💫



Born: 27th July, 2003

                                                                                                                                       Place: Tsimalakha, Chukha

                                                                                                                     Zodiac Sign: Leo


I’ve got two annoying, yet lovable siblings!

An elder sister and a younger brother💗


 





Educational Journey

Primary school  : Loselling LSS, Thimphu

Middle School : Loselling MSS & Changzamtog MSS, Thimphu

High School: YHSS & UA

University: GCIT

 ( Just a recent photo I took in my first day of college😅)



























    
      

Comments