#Takila Trip 😇

                                                            

                                                                                  Takila 

As per google : Takila Guru Statue – The world’s largest statue Of Guru Padmasambhava, with the total height of 173 feet, stands imposingly on the Takila mountain slope, which is one of the most beautiful scenic spots in Lhuntse district, overlooking the entire valley of Tangmachu. Belonging to the Tangmuchu community, an old monastery (Lhakhang) exists at the site of Guru Statue.



My Trip to Takila is a bucket list tick from many other things!!!


I have seen people posting pictures online visit this great historic site. I have always wanted to visit this place, not because I saw people going there but because it has also been in my bucket list for a long time. Finally I got to actually really be there. 

It was a really fun experience.  I got excited from the previous night itself!!! 🥳. I woke up early, with a positive mind,  We got seated comfortably, I could see excitement in all of my friends face. 

I had a difficult time in the morning where I somewhat got car- sick but that was for a short time, luckily. After the tea break, I got all fresh and ready for the journey. The music added so much of fun! All the playlists were very engaging. 

After almost 3 hours of travelling, when we finally reached the destination, I felt really great, I felt as if I have accomplished something great in my life (I still feel that). Afterwards,  I clicked a lot of pictures, only to post it nowhere but only here 🥹.  

All in all I had a really great time and I would really like thank you miss, for initiating such a programme that really helped all of us. 



💗💗 THANK YOU MISS ðŸ’—💗


Comments