# Thank You♾️♾️




I want to write about my dear parents here because they really deserve the recognition, which I am not being able to give in any way for now. 

When we talk about our parents, we all find it difficult to find the right words to express our gratitude because nothing can suffice that gratitude. I have said countless thank you to my parents, not necessarily in front of them, but I'm sure I'll never be able to repay them. 

My mum, she taught me the meaning behind kindness, she told me never to be rude to anyone because you never know what the other person might be going through. I always keep this in my mind because the more I grow up, the more I realize how well my parents raised me. I cannot thank her enough for putting up with me at all times, in all my different mood swings. She's been my best friend since I was born and I share all my personal problems with her.  My mom, she understands all that I need and want, even without me having to literally speak it out.🥹My hitler, she gets pissed off at me for not being able to do most of the house chores but she never complains!!! She knows I'm picky, and exactly knows my choice. She knows me more than I know myself. Thank you dear Mummy, you are always loved.

 Every day I get to see new world, new people and every day I feel lucky to have been brought up by my parents who are my biggest flex in life. 

My dad, the man who occupies the greatest space in my heart. He has my greatest love, respect and admiration . My only wish is to be as successful as my father. People say I look like my dad, but how beautiful it would have been if I had inherited my father's heart😭. I am a proud daughter of a very kind dad in the whole wide world. He makes sure he believes in me, even when I don't believe in myself. I remember one day my dad told me, life's going to be tough, make sure you get the best out of it, obstacles may come, but with all your honesty, your destination will be easy to achieve. That saying never left me and every step I take in my life, be that a hard one or an easy one, I try to follow the same teaching my father taught me. Thank you for this great lesson, dear Apa. 


Sometimes I don't want to suffer, I just want to give up in life, but I fear I'll not be able to be the kind of daughter my parents deserve to have. I look at my parents, I find million reasons to be successful in life. I might not be able to repay them by being extremely rich and successful, but I'll surely repay them by being a good human being, which is what I have been taught by them. 

If I could choose, I would still wish to be their daughter, in my next life too!!





Comments